Free 'Celebrating 125 Years' tote bag when you buy Tower Bridge: History • Engineering • Design!*
Explore the history of Tower Bridge through this highly illustrated and meticulously researched hardcover book. Containing insight on the River Thames before the Bridge's existence to the amazing engineering involved in its construction. Hear the stories of the people who maintained and shaped Tower Bridge into the iconic London landmark it is today. Rare archival images and new photography illustrate Tower Bridge in full glory.
- 192 pages
- 212 illustrations
- Measures approximately W21.5cm x H28cm
* Terms & Conditions:
- 1x free 'Celebrating 125 Years' tote bag will be included with every online purchase of 'Tower Bridge: History • Engineering • Design Book' whilst stocks last.
- The offer is valid only for online orders placed at shop.towerbridge.org.uk and not for any in-store or telephone purchases.
- Tower Bridge reserves the right to decline orders where the promotion is invalid or may be subject to fraudulent activity.
- Tower Bridge reserves the right to change these terms & conditions or withdraw from the promotion at any time with reasonable cause and notice.