The Royal Mint
2020 United Kingdom Brilliant Uncirculated Annual Coin Set
Covid-19 Update: We are accepting and fulfilling orders. Please allow an additional 3-5 days delay to usual delivery estimates.
The 2020 Royal Mint Annual coin set contains the standard 8 coins plus 5 special edition coins released for the year. All coins are uncirculated meaning they are finished to a higher standard than those in use.
- A Team GB 50p coin marks Britain's participation in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- An Agatha Christie £2 coin celebrates 100 years of mystery since the famed fictional detective, Hercule Poirot, was introduced to readers.
- The Mayflower, a ship which transported Pilgrims to the New World 400 years ago is commemorated with as a £2 coin.
- A VE-Day £2 coin honors the 75th anniversary of victory in Europe from World War 2.
- Finally, a special £5 coin featuring King George III completes this annual set.
- Struck by The Royal Mint
- 13 Coins
- Presentation folder
Covid-19 Update: We are currently accepting and fulfilling orders. However, please allow an additional 3 to 5 days on the delivery estimates stated below due to a shortage of staff. Furthermore, some areas within the postal service may experience further delays. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Delivery to the UK
Delivery to most UK Mainland addresses within 3-5 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For||£3.00|
|Free - spend over £75.00|
|Free - small items under 100g|
Delivery to Europe
Delivery to most European addresses within 5-7 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
For orders above 2kg please contact us at email@example.com to obtain an accurate cost.
|Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed Delivery||£8.00|
Delivery to the Rest of the World
Delivery timescales will vary depending on country but usually within 7-14 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
For orders above 2Kg please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an accurate cost. Payment of local customs, import duties and taxes is the responsibility of the receiver. We accept no liability.
|Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed Delivery||£10.00|
Note: We cannot always guarantee delivery within our normal timescales to rural areas or if we are experiencing severe weather conditions.