The Royal Mint
2020 United Kingdom Collector Proof Coin Set - Limited Edition
Celebrate monumental stories in British history with this boxed set of proof coins for 2020. These coins are finished to the highest standard available from The Royal Mint and includes an official proof medal.
- A Team GB 50p coin marking Britain's participation into the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- An Agatha Christie £2 coin celebrating 100 years of mystery since the famed fictional detective, Hercule Poirot, was introduced to readers.
- The Mayflower, a ship which transported Pilgrims to the New World 400 years ago is commemorated as a £2 coin.
- A VE-Day £2 coin honors the 75th anniversary of victory in Europe from World War 2.
- A special £5 coin featuring King George III.
Limited edition of 10,000. Please note, the sets are not numbered.
- Struck to Proof standard by The Royal Mint
- Limited to 10,000 sets (unnumbered)
- 13 Coins + 1 Royal Mint Proof Medal
- Presentation folder
Please Note: We are fulfilling orders as normal but postal services may be delayed due to the Covid-19 situation. The below timescales are estimates without delays.
Delivery to the UK
Delivery to most UK Mainland addresses within 3-5 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
|Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For||£4|
|Free - spend over £75.00|
Delivery to Europe
Delivery to most European addresses within 5-7 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
For orders above 2kg please contact us to obtain an accurate cost.
|Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed Delivery||£12|
Delivery to the Rest of the World
Delivery timescales will vary depending on country but usually within 7-14 working days. Tracking number and signature required service.
For orders above 2Kg please contact us to obtain an accurate cost. Payment of local customs, import duties and taxes is the responsibility of the receiver. We accept no liability.
|Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed Delivery||£16|
Note: We cannot always guarantee delivery within our normal timescales to rural areas or if we are experiencing severe weather conditions.
Customers will be emailed when their order is ready for collection.
Please be aware that we prepare orders for collection between Mondays to Fridays. If an order is placed over a weekend, it may not be ready for collection until Monday.
Orders can be collected from:
Tower Bridge - Gift Shop
Tower Bridge Road
Collection hours: 10:00 to 17:00 - Daily.
(Gift Shop entrance is located on the south side of the river and underneath Tower Bridge by Potter's Field).